The international leader in its field, Sedimentology publishes ground-breaking research from across the spectrum of sedimentology, sedimentary geology and sedimentary geochemistry.
The journal is published by Wiley, with up to seven issues per year. Full online access to all issues and early view articles comes free with IAS membership. Printed copies are available at reduced rate for all active members. Author guidelines can be found on the Wiley website.
- experimental and theoretical grain transport
- sediment fluxes
- modern and ancient sedimentary environments
- sequence stratigraphy
- sediment-organism interaction
- stable isotope geochemistry
- environmental sedimentology