Permission to reproduce content from the Sedimentology journal is handled through the RightsLink® automated permissions service. To obtain permission via the RightsLink system: follow these steps:
- Locate the article you wish to reproduce on Wiley Online Library (you can start on the IAS website for quick reference).
- Click on the "Request Permissions" link, under the "ARTICLE TOOLS" menu on the abstract page (also available from Table of Contents or Search Results)
- Follow the online instructions and select your requirements from the drop down options and click on ‘quick price’ to get a quote
- Create a RightsLink account to complete your transaction (and pay, where applicable)
- Read and accept the Terms & Conditions and download your license
Visit www.wiley.com and select Rights & Permissions to view a Rightslink demo. For more details, visit the Sedimentology permissions page on the Wiley website.
NOTE FOR AUTHORS — If you wish to reuse your own article (or an amended version of it) in a new publication of which you are the author, editor or co-editor, prior permission is not required (with the usual acknowledgements). However, a formal grant of license can be downloaded free of charge from RightsLink if required.